There’s a Farmers’ Market pretty much every day somewhere in the county. Look for the Placer Grown signs that identify products grown in our county.
There’s a Farmers’ Market pretty much every day somewhere in the county. Look over the current market schedule to find what’s in season along with the many activities we have to make it a fun experience for the whole family. The Old Town Auburn and Roseville Fountains markets are open year-round and are some of the finest markets you’ll experience!
- Hours Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Distance 150 Auburn Folsom Road, Auburn, CA 95603
- Website Old Town Auburn Farmers' Market
- Best Feature Open year round & the freshest produce
- Charming Historic Town
- Placer Grown's Best of Each Season
Located on the corner of Auburn-Folsom Road and Lincoln Way. Across the street from the Placer County Courthouse.